Van Driver based at the Skipton Branch of this leading electrical wholesaler, offering an excellent salary and benefits package (including a competitive bonus scheme).
As a firm supporter of continuing professional development, excellent career progression prospects are also available for candidates that demonstrate hard work and determination to succeed.
The Role of Van Driver:
- To load/unload the van.
- To safely deliver small/large packages, including multi drops and collections, to both business and home addresses.
- To offer excellent levels of service and care to customers of YESSS Electrical.
Essential Van Driver Skills:
- Proven commercial driving experience.
- A clean UK driving licence.
- Excellent local knowledge of the surrounding areas.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills (face-to-face and via the telephone).
- A smart and presentable appearance.
- The ability to plan, organise and work to tight deadlines.
- Reliability and trustworthiness.
- A great team player.
This is fantastic opportunity to further their career working with a leading and energetic organisation that's part of a very successful European business.
About Yesss Electrical:
With over 50 years experience in the electrical wholesale industry, YESSS Electrical is an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and 100 branches currently open in the UK (with a plan to have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies Please.
Apply for Van Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly