Assistant Branch Manager
Assistant Branch Manager based in the Skipton branch of this leading electrical wholesaler, offering an excellent basic salary and benefits package (including a competitive bonus scheme).
As a firm supporter of continuing professional development, excellent career progression prospects are also available for candidates that demonstrate hard work and determination to succeed.
The Ideal Assistant Branch Manager:
- Hardworking and ambitious.
- The ability to manage & motivate a small team.
- Determination to succeed.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills (face-to-face and via the telephone).
- The ability to build and sustain professional relationships.
- A great team player.
- High standards of organisation and presentation for the Warehouse and the Trade Counter.
- Good product knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of the infrastructure in the Skipton area.
- Industry-specific sales experience is desirable, but this isn't essential.
- A valid UK driving licence.
The Role of Assistant Branch Manager:
- Running a professional stock management system and ensuring that the branch runs efficiently and effectively.
- Working alongside the Branch Manager to build, support and motivate a tightly-knit team to achieve high standards of business excellence.
To be successful in the role, you MUST be a self-starter and MUST be able to lead and inspire others.
About Yesss Electrical:
With over 50 years experience in the electrical wholesale industry, YESSS Electrical is an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and 100 branches currently open in the UK (with a plan to have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
If we have not been in touch within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
No Agencies Please.