Inside Sales Rep, Twickenham - Games Company seeking fun individual to join their team
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Coiledspring Games search the world in the name of fun, seeking out the best games, puzzles and toys. We only choose products of the highest quality that deliver educational value and above all, are great fun to play. We feel the same about who we work with – we are looking for a highly motivated individual that shares our values and wishes to progress within a Company that has aggressive growth plans as an Inside Sales Representative
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound, lead, follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers to gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements and build long-term profitable relationships; showing an understanding of their requirements by suggesting products.
- Undertaking telephone campaigns, both cold calling prospective new customers and calling existing customers with information about new products and offers.
- Processing a sale from start to finish including all communication with client and all aspects of sales administration
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions as required
- Brand Ambassador - maintaining the Coiledspring Games brand at all times
- Following up leads
- Provide excellent customer service
We are looking for applicants who are innovative, creative and hungry and want to progress within our organisation.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Enjoy playing games
- Strong sales experience, ideally with a revenue target, able to provide track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota
- Strong phone presence as will be required to make numerous outbound calls per day
- Experience in sales order processing
- Can-do attitude and enthusiastic manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Strong communication & influencing skills – both written and verbal; listening skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
Send a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, along with your CV to Olivia Flattery, HR Manager