Title: IT Consultant
Salary 30,000 GBP
Start date: 28 December 2016
Closing date: 25 January 2017
We are looking for an experience Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our expanding team, working on API testing in high volume website.
· This role would ideally suit a tech savvy QA tester with an automation background working in Insurance and Banking Domains.
· To be a great fit for this team, you`ll need great communication skills, an outgoing personality, a ‘can do` attitude and the ability to get on with the job.
· You’ll need a strong technical knowledge of automation testing, with good analytical skills. You’ll need to look at the business requirements and then create a test strategy that works.
· All of the test automation suites are created using Java and Selenium.
· You’ll need to be passionate about QA, keen to ensure that the website you’re working with is fully functional and take the time to mentor junior staff. You will need to be a strong character, understand good code and be a champion for change when existing processes appear out dated or outmoded.
· You must have the relevant skills: TestNG, Junit, Selenium, Webdriver, API testing, SOAp UI, SVn, GIT, Maven,
· And understanding of : SQL, Shell scripting, team city, UFO and VB script.
· You will need to be an ISEB certified Tester, and should be able to create automation frameworks from the scratch.
We would look for a min 5 years or post-graduation experience in a similar hands on Software Engineer in Test role, preferably within a BDD / Agile environment.
Be able to communicate fluently
Apply for IT Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly