Digital Account Director
Job Title: Digital Account Director
Location: Central London
Start date: 07 November 2016
Closing date: 05 December 2016
About Velo Marketing Ltd:
We are growing and fast paced marketing communications agency.
We are a diverse group of people who work hard, work efficiently and also care about the work we do.
Annual leave for birthdays
Contributory Company Pension Scheme
Regular social events including two staff parties throughout the year
Early Friday clock off
Velo Marketing Ltd is looking to recruit an experience Digital Account Director to work in their Account Management department
Skills & experience
- 1 – 2 years’ experience with Digital campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of the digital marketing strategy.
- Have experience of traditional marketing techniques.
- More than 2 years’ account management experience within an agency environment
- Experience and success growing client relationships
- Excellent management skills not only of their own personal time, but also ability to dip into project management, if required
- Be able to deal with paid media management, if required
- A natural and positive leader who seeks to motivate and encourage the team.
- Excellent presenter with great interpersonal skills
- Experience working in agency account management outside UK/Ireland for example APAC, ANZ, EMEIA, SEMEA, NA or otherwise.
- Technical knowledge of digital marketing media channels such as Google Adwords and social advertising platforms.
- Extensive understanding and use of Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of the Xero accounting package.
- Experience of account management for client in
- website design & development using Cake PHP frameworks.
- eCRM design & development using Adestra.
- Experience of video and animation production.
- Bringing new business from new and existing clients to meet financial targets
- Write compelling proposals/briefs
- Provide clients with strategic insights
- Work with clients to uncover business requirements, identify strategies and implement solutions that will help our clients
- Understand our current clients’ business and knowledge in the following industries – education, arts marketing, technology, travel, retail.
- Work with internal project managers and head of studio
- Able to work under pressure
- Account Management: 3 years
- Digital marketing: 1 – 2 years
- Master’s degree in Commerce, Business, Management or otherwise.
- Be able to communicate fluently