Support Worker - Contracted Hours
Adult Support Worker - Leaning Disability's
At Complesso we have an opportunity for an experienced support worker with a minimum of 6 months to join our team. You would be working with a gentlman with ABI in the Ketley area of Telford being part of team supporting him on a day to day basis
What we offer:
- Minimum of £8.00 per hour
- Sleep in rates - £30 to £40 per night
- Contracted Hours (Not zero) available at 20 / 22 / 30 / 37.5 hours per week plus overtime if you want.
- Full training
- Weekly pay
- Career progression to senior care or project management roles
- You have a minimum of 6 months experience as a support worker
- You can commute in and around Telford
- You are care focused, dedicated and supportive person who wants to improve someone life on a day to day basis to allow them to reach their potential.
- We are a residential care company supporting people with learning diffculties, ABI & mental Health issues
- We support people directly or through social services.
- We support people obtaining property and care packages
Interested? Wish to know more?
Please apply for the role and include a cover note about yourself. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Apply for Support Worker - Contracted Hours
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly