Venture Building Products based in Telford are looking to recruit a Branch Manager.
Venture Plastics part of a 70 branch nationwide distribution network of the group, are currently seeking to recruit an exceptional Branch Manager to manage their branch in Telford.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, you will need to demonstrate a strong sales history in the PVC building products or general building/construction sectors. The ability to manage staff and build strong customer relationships is a critical element of this position.
- Driving sales and profitability.
- Managing and development of the Branch team
- Quoting and selling of the PVC product range to customers
- Managing cash, banking and payment schemes in accordance with company procedures and policies
- Liaising and utilising support from suppliers, merchandisers and other partners as required at all times observing authorisation levels set
- Reporting information on costs, sales and business performance
- Managing daily delivery and dispatch process and ensuring correct routing
- Ensuring Invoices, Sales Orders and Credit notes are entered on to the system within a set time frame
- Outstanding sales, communication and organisation skills
- A firm understanding of what makes for a superior customer experience
- Knowledge and experience within the uPVC Window, Cellular and Composite Door or wider construction industries would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic
- Broad based computer skills
- Previous sales experience in a branch environment
More importantly we are looking for people that possess a positive outlook, a can do attitude and strong sales leaders.
The role is full time with a most competitive package for the right person, offering the freedom and opportunity to further build and grow the business. For those that are career minded, advancement opportunities are limited only by that individual’s desire to succeed.
- Mobile Telephone.
- Competitive salary and performance related rewards.
- Career advancement.
Proudly British, we genuinely support the trade and, we will be here tomorrow standing by our products and service.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.