Senior Software Developer, offering excellent Salary and benefits with fantastic opportunities for progression - Leeds
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Software Developer to join the development team who are responsible for delivering high-quality mobile and server based applications.
We are a Microsoft Silver Partner (Design & Development), so we work with the very latest technology and tools. This team is core to the future of the business and is responsible for building and maintaining scalable, high performance business management systems to support companies across the UK.
The role of Senior Developer:
As part of a multi skilled team, you'll work alongside product owners and business stakeholders to shape, estimate and implement new requirements. You should be passionate about continuous improvement and be committed to improving our agile processes and best practices within the team.
You'll be involved in architecting solutions and responsible for developing software that adheres to development best practices.
You will also be expected to contribute to the overall technical direction and should be enthusiastic about bringing new technology and innovation to the team. In addition to developing software, you'll also play a role in managing and supporting our applications across both test and live environments.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of demonstrable .NET (C#, Web Forms, Web API) development
- Building scalable, high-performance web applications
- MS SQL Server 2008+ development technologies (T-SQL)
- Exposure to or understanding of agile development practices (SCRUM)
- Test driven development practices
- Solid understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and software design patterns
- Solid understanding of Version Control (Git)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage business stakeholders
- Ability to work alone and/or part of a team
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with or good understanding Mobile development on IOS, Android or Windows Mobile
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Xamarin development
- Office 365, Azure
- Microsoft Certified
- Visual Studio Online, DEVOPS principles.
In return, we offer an excellent salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.