Audit & Accounts Preparation Professional
We are recruiting on behalf of our client. They are a respected, growing independent accountants based in Shrewsbury and throughout the UK. They are currently looking for a client facing Audit/Accounts professional to work on a range of audit and non-audit clients. The main objective of the role is for planning, supervising and leading on jobs reporting directly to the lead partner.
- You will have a number of year’s post qualified experience within a mixed client portfolio role
- Experience of successfully leading teams on audit and non-audit assignments
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal with people at all levels
- A good team player committed to providing the highest quality of service standards
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing company
- Have a good attention to detail within your work and also good time management skills
- Interested in furthering and developing your career within the profession
- 3 years plus experience of planning and supervising a range of audit and non-audit assignments in a practice environment
- Ability to review files and report directly into lead partner
- You will be required to assist with the development of junior staff within the team assisting with their learning and progression within the business
- Able to demonstrate the ability to add value to client assignments by offering advice that helps with the development of the clients business
- The role will require you to work at times with minimal supervision.
Hours – Full Time, 9-5.15pm Mon-Thurs, 9-4pm Fridays.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience and qualifications
If you want to apply for this role, please send your CV to James via HiredOnline today
Apply for Audit & Accounts Preparation Professional
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly