Administrator - Health, Safety and Accreditation
Health, Safety and Accreditations Administrator based in the Normanton Office of this leading electrical wholesaler, offering a competitive benefits package.
- Administrative responsibility in keeping Entropy (BMS management system) up to date.
- Liaising and offering guidance to branch personnel on Entropy
- Preparing and gathering information for reporting purposes.
- Arranging internal online training where required, using Essential Skills System.
- Liaising with internal/external auditing bodies and local authorities
- The ability to pro-actively manage a varied and demanding workload.
- Good IT skills and familiar with data bases
- General office administration i.e., filing, email etc.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to cope well under pressure.
What will you need?
- Excellent collaboration skills, but also the ability to work independently
- A flexible can-do attitude
- An eye for detail
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of key Microsoft packages
- A sense of pride in a job well done
- Experience within an accreditations environment desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
- Have a flexible attitude and be willing to pitch in where necessary to support colleagues
What do we offer?
- Starting salary negotiable subject to experience
- Commencing on 20 days holiday per annum (full time employees) plus Bank Holidays increasing with each completed years’ service up to 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- 42½ hours per week
- Monday-Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm (flexible)
- Initial training and on-going development
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies Please.
Apply for Administrator - Health, Safety and Accreditation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly