Senior Sales Manager
Due to rapid growth following the Capital Private Finance acquisition , Countrywide, the UK`s largest award winning property service group are now recruiting for a Senior Sales Manager (internally your role title will be Head of Sales) to head up our London sales function.
Reporting into the Financial Services Sales Director, the successful candidate will be an experienced, top performing Sales Manager with a consistent track record of managing high performing teams. The Senior Sales Manager will play a pivotal role in delivering the Financial Services strategy for Capital Private Finance
They will lead and inspire high performing and diverse teams across London, ensuring a brilliant customer experience. The Senior Sales Manager will have full accountability of the effective delivery of their Business Plan and the maintenance of regulatory and company standards.
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Develop a strategy of industry leading advice improving business quality and standards in accordance with external regulations
- To develop and agree, in conjunction with the Head of Sales the business objectives for the London region
- Forecast business and financial results for the Mortgage Service business
- Inspire and develop highly valued, high performing teams, owning and supporting the development of talent
- Create a culture of world class customer experience, taking ownership for providing fair and honest resolutions to customer queries
- Ensure the Training & Competence scheme are understood and met by the Sales Managers and the Mortgage Consultants using appropriate monitoring
- Maintain and develop comprehensive industry knowledge, understanding market trends and applying this to maximise business opportunities
The successful applicant will have/be;
Ability to lead and inspire a growing team
Ability to think strategically and drive performance through others
Strong networking and influential capabilities both internally and externally.
Extensive knowledge of financial services and the wider Mortgage Market