CNC Press Brake Setter / Operator
CNC Press Brake Setter / Operator – Temp to Perm – Kidderminster
ITR Personnel are recruiting for an experienced CNC Press Brake Setter / Operator for an established world leading manufacturer in the Kidderminster area on a full time basis.
- Days to start 6.00 – 15.00 Monday to Friday
- Then Shifts;
- Early 6.00 – 14.00 Monday to Thursday and 6.00 – 11.15 Friday
- Late 14.00 – 22.00 Monday to Thursday and 11.00 – 16.00 Friday
- £9.00ph + 20% shift allowance when shifts start
- Experienced Setter / Operator CNC Press Brake
- Modern working environment
- LDV machines experience (desired but not essential)
- Shaping Mild Steel and Stainless Steel 1.5 -5.0mm,
- Must be able to read drawings and work to tight tolerances
- Experienced in shaping material precisely with computerised repeatability.
- Short runs, bespoke batches
- Efficient set-up time, fast and flexible with accuracy and precision
- You MUST therefore be an experienced Setter to be considered.
You’ll be a good team player and have a stable work history. Please note that there is regular lifting involved so you must be physically fit to be considered.
The site is in Kidderminster commutable from Dudley, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Bridgnorth, Stourbridge, Worcester, Halesowen and Telford
Please apply on line for this role with a current up to date CV. Or alternatively call in confidence to Jon Wells at ITR Personnel on 01902 904327
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract -you’ll find we provide a professional but friendly, efficient, system driven recruitment service - where we remember that people do matter. Offering a full recruitment service across a variety of sectors; we continuously strive to ensure we give an honest, reliable service.
With a wealth of specialist knowledge in the local recruitment market, ITR Personnel is the latest addition to the ITR Group.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
ITR Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. ITR Personnel is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Apply for CNC Press Brake Setter / Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly