Teacher of Science
Tara Professional Recruitment are working with a local Shropshire school to recruit a Teacher of Science KS3 & 4 for a full time role.
To be successful for this position, you will need to have sufficient teaching experience of Science in Key Stage 3 & 4 and be able to understand the importance of adapting your teaching strategies to the needs of the pupils.
The role is to start as soon as possible, with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate!
If you meet the following criteria, then please forward your CV without delay:
- PGCE/Cert Ed in Secondary Education or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A proven track record in planning, delivering and assessing General Science at KS 3 & 4
You will be provided with:
- Excellent Pay
- Experienced consultants, who are ex-teachers, to provide you with advice and support.
- The opportunity to work in a Secondary School where you develop continuity with staff and pupils.
- An ideal opportunity for those who are looking for a fixed role in a school that is very welcoming to new staff within an exceptional educational environment.
Apply for Teacher of Science
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly