Payroll Assistant – Telford – Permanent
ITR Personnel are recruiting with a manufacturing company in Telford for a new Payroll Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Professional to join a well-established, successful business.
Reporting into the Finance Director, your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Calculating and checking hours of work from clocking in system
- Checking authorised overtime, shift payments and sick pay etc
- Inputting hours onto payroll software
- Processing any holiday pay, SSP, Maternity pay etc
- Deducting tax, CSA, fines, NI and other payments
- Setting up new employee pay roll files
- Issuing P45’s and handling leaver forms
- Recording absence and sickness
- Offering advice to staff on pay roll issues
- Preparing information for management reporting purposes
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you MUST have experience of working in a similar payroll post. You’ll be well organised, be IT literate, be a good team player and a very keen eye for detail.
The Telford site is commutable from most parts of Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Bridgnorth, Perton, Shifnal, Newport etc
Alternative job titles might include Accounts Assistant, Accounts Admin, Payroll Admin, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Processor, Accounts etc
Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract -you’ll find we provide a professional but friendly, efficient, system driven recruitment service - where we remember that people do matter. Offering a full recruitment service across a variety of sectors; we continuously strive to ensure we give an honest, reliable service.
With a wealth of specialist knowledge in the local recruitment market, ITR Personnel is the latest addition to the ITR Group.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
ITR Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. ITR Personnel is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Apply for Payroll Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly