HR Advisor / HR Administrator
HR Advisor / HR Administrator, Kenilworth offering a salary of circa £16,500 plus training and outstanding opportunities to further your career in Human Resources.
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning team?
We are a small, fun, dynamic and busy team who are looking for someone who wants to take the next step in their HR career. In exchange for HR administrative support to our busy team of Human Resource professionals, we are keen to train and share our knowledge.
The role is varied and the Company will financially support the right candidate to obtain appropriate CIPD qualifications where required.
HR Officer / HR Administrator Necessary Skills:
- Passionate about building a career in HR
- Minimum 12 months’ administrative experience in an HR environment essential
- Level 3 CIPD or willing to work towards
- Minimum GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in maths and English
- Well organised and able to use own initiative
- Solid administration experience with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic to learn
- IT literate
- Excellent telephone manner
HR Officer / HR Administrator Main Duties:
- Telephone response – to answer incoming calls and take details of advice requested
- Uploading advice and documents to our advice system
- General administrative tasks
- Formatting HR documents as required by the advisers which would usually include contracts of employment, letters, staff handbooks, policies, etc.
- Management of our clients’ recruitment campaigns which would usually include uploading adverts, candidate liaison, shortlisting applications and scheduling interviews ensuring that deadlines are met
- Becoming an ‘expert’ of our online personnel system to be able to respond to client queries
- Liaising with third party providers, eg occupational health, payroll, recruitment agencies etc
- Tracking and recording all own billable work.
- Maintaining the Sugar CRM system
- Offering other HR services and support to clients when required
HR Coordinator / HR Adviser wanted to join and complement this award winning team of HR professionals within a successful, fast growing HR outsource business based in Kenilworth. We have continued to expand our client base within the South Warwickshire area, and now need to recruit a Trainee HR Adviser with excellent administrative and organisational skills to support the HR advisory team in ensuring we provide an excellent local, personal service to these companies.
Once you have submitted your CV, please complete the comments box and tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven’t heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Apply for HR Advisor / HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly