Due to continued expansion, our client based in Shrewsbury is seeking an experienced and intelligent Sales Co-ordinator to join their busy Sales Office. This person will need be flexible and confident to:
- Process enquiries and sales orders on Business Micro’s system
- Handle and resolve any queries arising
- Check data input of colleagues when necessary
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all customers
- Liaise with other departments and suppliers
- Manage all day to day administration tasks, filing and scanning related to orders and customer service issues
- Work as part of a busy team and contribute to positive change and company growth
- Previous sales office, customer service or administration experience is essential, ideally from a manufacturing company background
- Attention to detail is paramount, as is the ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Good data input and IT skills
- Ability to manage own workload with support
- Flexibility to work in a supportive team environment
- Good telephone manner and inter-personal skills
This is a full time role starting on a temporary basis and becoming permanent after a short trial period. Full training will be provided on company specific tasks and systems. This position is based on 38 hours per week with an early finish on Friday. Excellent benefits are included once the position becomes permanent.
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV to Rob today via HiredOnline!