We are looking for a multiskilled Maintenance Engineer with a background in packaging equipment.
To maintain machines, plant and factory facilities.
1. To adhere to all company policies and procedures and actively promote preventative maintenance, Continuous Improvement and its activities and services to others.
2. Carry out planned and unplanned maintenance work.
3. To be multi skilled to carry out mechanical and electrical repairs as required.
4. To diagnose machine faults and breakdowns.
5. To liaise with production teams on maintenance issues.
6. Assist with the arrangement of specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings and components.
7. Assist with controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
8. Deal with emergency and unforeseen problems and repairs.
9. Carry out all other related and compatible duties assigned.
10. Complete and utilise daily maintenance SAP system.
11. To undertake any ad hoc projects as and when directed by the Continuous Improvement Manager.
Hours are shift work; 12 hour shifts, all 6-6, in a 28 day cycle.
Mon, Tue, Sat, Sun - Days 48 hours
Wed, Thu, Fri - Days 36 hours
Mon, Tue, Sat, Sun - Nights 48 hours
Week 4 :
Wed, Thu, Fri - Nights 36 hours