Telesales Advisor/ Telesales Executive
Telesales Advisor/ Telesales Executive
Salary: Dependent on experience
Forum Business Media Ltd is small, friendly and rapidly growing. It is a B2B subscription publisher and professional training company with offices Twickenham and Taunton. Its magazines and other information publications (both print and digital), together with its range of conferences, seminars and digital professional training (all provided by Forum Training and Regional Training Agency), are widely used by schools, care homes, charities, Early Years settings and dentists, among others. FBM is the UK subsidiary of the international Forum Media Group.
Job Description – Telesales Advisor/ Telesales Executive (Subscription and delegate acquisition)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Subscription and delegate acquisition
- To make outbound calls to prospective customers to explain and promote magazine subscriptions and conferences.
- To answer questions about products or the company.
- To ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales, going the extra mile to meet targets and facilitate future sales.
- To complete the daily required number of new contacts, calls and follow ups etc. in order to deliver personal sales targets.
- To continually improve and develop selling skills.
- To ensure knowledge of products is kept up-to-date.
- To develop strategy and sales pitches, test new ideas and refine best practice.
- To maintain and update the customer database.
- To work proactively with marketing to source and organise leads for a smooth workflow.
- To maintain Data Protection requirements.
Administration and data:
- To take and process orders accurately, using the correct order forms and checking that all details are correct before passing the orders onto Customer Services.
- To ensure that all calls, contacts and sales are logged and recorded accurately every day.
- To ensure that customer service standards are maintained so that all contacts are dealt with in a polite, professional manner and positive relationships are developed.
- To pass customer feedback to the appropriate department.
- To assist the Assistant Managing Director and Head of Marketing with any reasonable tasks as required.
- Any agreements with third parties that are binding for the company require prior approval by the Managing Director.
- Proven experience of telesales and track record of delivering sales targets.
- A professional, confident, polite telephone manner and excellent communication and listening skills are essential.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Computer literate including database and CRM experience.
- Ability to learn about products and services to describe/explain them to prospects.
- Organised, lots of initiative and a highly motivated, positive attitude.
- Excellent time management.
- Able to work quickly and accurately and think on your feet.
- Able to organise his/her work in an efficient manner and to develop appropriate systems and procedures.
- Leadership potential.
- You must have an existing right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Salary and benefits:
Salary is dependent upon experience with commission, along with 26 days of holiday, childcare vouchers and free eye tests.
The job is full-time and mainly office-based, though with regular travel to events to sell to delegates.
If you would like to be considered for this Telesales Advisor/ Telesales Executive then please click APPLY below.
This role may suit people who have worked as: Business development Consultants, Event management, Sporting events, Telesales, Account Management, Outbound Sales, Outbound Telesales, Outbound Sales Consultant, Outbound Sales Advisor, Outbound Salesperson, Outbound Business Development, Outbound Sales Negotiator, Outbound Call Centre, Outbound Contact Centre, Outbound Sales Executive, Outbound Telesales Executive, Outbound Sales Agent, Telesales, Sales, Business development, Sales executive, Sales person, Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Telesales Consultant
Apply for Telesales Advisor/ Telesales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly