Commercial Assurance and Improvement Manager
To identify opportunities that will add value, deliver cost savings and drive efficiencies across all commercial activities. Through successful leadership and stakeholder engagement lead the design and implementation best-fit solutions ensuring continuous improvement and customer satisfaction of the Commercial Services function. Lead in the governance and control of procurement activity ensuring checks are in place to uphold integrity, impartiality, compliance and value for money.
- Lead strategic data analysis to identify opportunities and evaluate options ensuring that the solution delivered is the best fit for the company and will add value to our business.
- Using lean techniques, design, organise and lead change activity on behalf of Commercial Services in the form of problem solving sessions involving relevant stakeholders to maximise customer satisfaction and deliver the best value solution.
- Create strategic business cases, setting out clear objectives and identifying cost savings and efficiencies.
- Re-engineer commercial processes to drive innovation and remove duplication and waste.
- Co-ordinate and conduct audit testing of specified procurement activity, putting in place action plans to ensure continued robust controls and compliancein line with company and EU policies and procedures
- Maintain close working relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure that change is effectively aligned with the company's directional statement.
Expertise, knowledge and experience
- Proven track record of delivering change and process improvement in similar environment and scale.
- Demonstrable experience of driving cost savings through the implementation of new systems, processes and customer focussed initiatives
- Proven ability to communicate complex issues in an effective and clear style
- Previous progressive management experience
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Experience of SAP and other purchase to pay/ procurement technologies
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes and procurement policy and legislation
- Ability to scrutinise and challenge processes in a positive way to root out best practice
What we offer
- Circa £43,750 per annum
- Permanent contract
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- 25 days holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays
- SSP for first 15 working days then Occupational sick pay
- Stakeholder 5/10 pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including salary sacrifice options such as cycle to work, childcare vouchers, gym membership and many more
- 40 hours per week
- Maternity and Paternity pay plus other family friendly policies