Warehouse Administrator [NIGHTS]
Our client, a highly respected company based in Whitchurch, Shropshire, is looking to appoint an experienced Administrator to work within their warehouse team on a night shift basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking to gain an increased understanding of our clients Warehouse Operation and the associated systems and processes that support the delivery of the service to their customers. Equally, this is an excellent opportunity for progression and development within the company.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Maintaining all relevant operational systems on a timely basis, ensuring that the warehouse team has a clear picture of the overall activity.
- Generate and update as much information in advance of a vehicle arriving.
- To ensure that all discrepancies are reported as a priority and dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- To ensure that any requests for additional work such as: temp checks, weight sheets and checkers reports, are controlled and returned to the relevant department.
- As required, assist with investigations of all relevant non-conformances.
- Deal with all vehicles arriving on site for loading/unloading in a timely manner, communicating any changes as appropriate to the relevant department.
- To work closely with other operational departments to improve the overall efficiency of traffic flow around site.
- Effectively manage and prioritise a challenging workload, seeking guidance and support as appropriate.
- To ensure that a clear and professional communication style is used at all times.
Candidates should apply if they are:
- A self-motivated individual, with the ability to work both as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- An individual that can demonstrate sound and balanced judgement, with the ability to work under pressure and deliver against challenging and flexible timescales.
- An individual that is willing to ‘go the extra mile’ to achieve what is needed.
- A good communicator, with excellent organisational skills and a professional approach.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-respected company who can offer realistic progression opportunities.
You must be able to commit to working night shifts between Monday to Thursday Night Shift (6.30pm – 6.30am) with a salary of £18,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this role, send your CV to James via Hired Online today!