Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator
Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator, Engineering Company based in Marton, Warwickshire, Salary circa £10.00 per hour depending on experience, part time and flexible.
We are a well-established, pioneering motorsport company based in Marton, Warwickshire. We cover all aspects of preparation and engineering for the most desiring of clients and to the highest of standards. Over the past 9 years we have gained recognition in our sector and we are now looking for an Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator to support the Company’s growth with general administration/ bookkeeping tasks and with a view to expanding profitability. We are an energetic company with a can do attitude towards getting results and exceeding our expectations.
Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator Main Duties:
- Input and maintenance of purchase ledger
- Maintain sales ledger
- Petty cash
- Check monthly statements
- Run end of month reports
- Making travel and customer bookings
- Managing team schedules
- Filing and any other ad hoc duties as required
- General office duties e.g. photocopying, scanning, filing, answering telephone, answering the door etc.
Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Good literacy and numeracy skills with a minimum grade C in GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English
- Experience of bookkeeping duties.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Some knowledge of cars and parts is desirable
- Sales experience is also desirable.
Once you have submitted your CV, please complete the comments box and tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven’t heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.