Plant Maintenance Engineer
Plant Maintenance Engineer, Hortonwood, Telford offering a salary of £20,620 to £26,000 plus outstanding company benefits - Day shift.
The Plant Maintenance department currently have an exciting opportunity for a candidate with an electrical background and good mechanical knowledge. Reporting directly to the Plant Maintenance Supervisor the role will be diverse and interesting, with numerous opportunities to implement change and improvements.
The main duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Carry out installation work to electrical, mechanical, vacuum and compressed air systems, as required
- Attend all equipment failures, ensuring quick, reliable and cost effective repairs are undertaken to a high standard.
- Electrical installation and general fault finding on any equipment
- Repairs and checks on air conditioning and AHU’s
- Refurbishments and installations
- Rotation of out of hours callout following probationary period of 6 months
Ideally, the successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience within a Plant Maintenance role, or similar
- 17th edition Electrical qualification
- Experience working with plant compressor suites, pump houses and air conditioning systems
- Electrical/mechanical installation experience
The successful candidate should:
- Be flexible
- Have a manual/hands on approach
- Have a can do attitude
Salary range of £20,620 - £26,000 dependent on experience