Media Administrator, Media Agency in Stratford upon Avon, Salary circa £16,000
An independent Media Planning and Buying agency. Founded in 2003 and providing media planning and buying across all platforms from TV to Web, to Press and Radio and everything in between. The company employs 30+ people and offers an exciting environment in a fast paced industry.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team as a Media Administrator. The right candidate will be looking to start a career in the media industry and be happy to get stuck in and support the rest of the business.
Media Administrator Main Duties:
- Data entry into media and finance systems accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring that any missing information is supplied by the Media team
- Support Media team in ad hoc requests
- Build relationships internally with the wider media team and externally with Media Owners and Clients.
- Learn negotiation techniques and media planning and buying skills
- Understand the effect that advertising has on web visits, sales and other key performance targets
Media Administrator Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- IT literate with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Minimum Grade C GCSE (or equivalent) in maths and English
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality able to build relationships at all levels
- Proactive and able to work on their own initiative
- Accurate with figures and a keen eye for detail
- Previous experience within an administrative role essential
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Experience in a media / marketing / finance background would be desirable
- Ambition to progress and develop in a media business.
Once you have submitted your CV, please complete the comments box and tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven’t heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.