Paint Technician / Paint Sprayer
Paint Technician / Paint Sprayer required by long established Accident Repair Company based in Norwich offering up to £35K OTE, including revised pay / bonus scheme.
East Bilney Coachworks Ltd is an award winning, family owned business operating out of five specialist accident repair centres, employing around 130 people across Norfolk.
The Company continues to invest in Training and Technology to ensure it remains at the forefront of an ever changing industry.
With continued growth and ever increasing work levels, we are recruiting the following full time, permanent positions:
Business overview - Paint Technician / Paint Sprayer:
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paint Technician to join a dynamic and expanding Bodyshop.
- Opportunity to work with a well-established and highly respected company within the industry.
- PAS125 / BSI Kitemark accredited.
- Always very busy, with consistent work levels from our many Insurance and Manufacturer approvals.
- Modern & Clean premises, with a friendly working environment.
- Recently revised and improved pay and bonus scheme.
Role overview - Paint Technician / Paint Sprayer:
- Be a time served and fully experienced Paint Technician / Paint Sprayer
- Be able to work to a very high and consistent standard
- Have experience of mixing and using water based paint
- Take pride in your work and the finished job.
- Demonstrate competence and efficiency in all aspects of preparation and finish, including colour matching.
- Work well within an established and successful team
- An ATA or NVQ 3 Paint qualification would be an advantage, although this is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the regions premier employers, in return for your skills and experience, we are offering an excellent package within a superb working environment.