Maintenance Engineer (Multi Skilled/Electrical)
6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm
£30,000 - £35,000 + Overtime + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Maintenance Engineer position available in a growing business that is seeing constant growth. Full training on the equipment will be given.
Candidates can have experience within ANY manufacturing/industrial/plant industry.
You’ll form part of a small team doing primarily doing PPM and breakdown work. Some maintenance of the facility may be required from time to time. The role is 70% electrical - 3 phase, invertors, drives and some basic PLC work (training can be given). The mechanical work is mainly hydraulics, bearings and conveyors.
The company are very employee focussed and are continuing to growth, they have recently expanded opening a new facility. This is a new role to assist the current maintenance engineers.
* 2 Shift Monday to Friday role also working 1 Saturday per month on average.
* Breakdown rectification moving to more preventative maintenance and project based work as the role progresses.
* 70% electrical – motors, 3 phase, PLC, Invertors, drives
* 30% Mechanical – Hydraulics, Bearings, Conveyors
* Multi Skilled/Electrically biased Engineer
* Will have experience in ANY manufacturing/industrial/plant industry.
* Will ideally be apprentice trained and/or hold qualifications.