This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and prestigious organisation based in Bristol as a Systems Analyst
Client DetailsA market leading and prestigious organisation based in Bristol looking for a Systems Analyst
DescriptionDue to the implementation of a new system a Systems Analyst is needed to ensure that the system is supported, maintained, documented and continuously improved. You will become the process owner for the new system and the main point of contact for all issues related to it.You will also manage the data held on the system - database management.Key responsibilities:
- Providing system support to users.
- Data/database management
- Controlling & developing the capabilities of the system & tool
- Ensuring governance, process, risk & controls are fit for purpose, adequate & appropriately maintained.
- Demonstrating the system & tool to internal stakeholders & users
- System straining
- Managing user access & licences, backup strategy, governance, security, report, filter & template maintenance with support from IT where required.
- Liaison with the software provider to ensure the benefits of the latest product developments & updates are leveraged
- Maintain process modelling standards while advocating the benefits of the system, compliance, governance and process
- Develop self-service reporting capabilities - highlighting where report developments are required.
- Experience of systems management and/or Database Management
- Understanding of financial system design, configuration and maintenance is required
- Experience of working in a best practice & process driven environment
- Understanding of risk and control frameworks.
- Database management experience is required.
- Strong communication skills
- High levels of organisational awareness
- Strong organisational skills with personal drive & self-motivation
£35,000 - £45,000 based on experience + package