C++ / C#.NET Software Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Software Engineers to join Third Dimension based in Bristol.
Third Dimension is the leader in the field of non-contact dimensional measuring equipment used principally in the automotive and aerospace industries worldwide, and sold through an international network of distributors.
We are looking to expand our R&D team with the addition of an experienced C++ software engineer and an experienced C# software engineer. Working in a supportive multi-skilled team environment you will work on developing the next generation of the company’s innovative handheld and robotic laser measurement systems.
Your duties as a Software Engineer will be:
- Designing and developing new software components for the company’s innovative handheld and robotic laser measurement systems.
- Working with customers and customer facing staff to understand new requirements.
- Contributing to new product development.
An ideal Software Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Commercial C++ or C# .NET application development experience.
- Understanding of good software engineering practice.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to image processing, metrology software or robotics.
- Scientific or engineering degree or equivalent.
- Have strong software engineering background with a good knowledge of C++, C# and related technologies.
- Strong interest and enthusiasm for engineering or technology.
In return you will receive a salary of £30,000 - £45,000 per annum, plus the following benefits:
- Pensions – 5% employer pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 27 days after 5 years’ service
- Childcare vouchers – non-taxable and NI exempt vouchers for working parents
- Healthshield health insurance
- Bike to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
If you are looking for an interesting and varied job where you use your skills to make a real difference, we look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your CV online
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive are not able to reply to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days then we regret that this means that your application has been unsuccessful.
recruitx ref: / INDHP