Are you a dedicated Finance Manager seeking a challenging role in a successful and rapidly growing company?
Would you like to take on an exciting opportunity of managing the day to day finance function and month end processes?
Are you ready to take leadership of a small, friendly and efficient team?
Are you a self-starter with an excellent attention to detail who loves finance and enjoys working with people?
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- Company Car
The role is full-time and permanent, based at our St Neots Head Office which will re-locate to St Ives, Cambridgeshire early 2017.
The Ideal Finance Manager
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Prior accounting experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong analytical approach to work
- A genuine interest in business and finance, alongside a motivated and enthusiastic approach to your work
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise and manage multiple tasks efficiently
- An organised and methodical approach to working
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Good knowledge of Office and accounting software
- Experience at managing a small finance team
The main duties of the position will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Deal with all aspects of the Applications Invoicing
- Oversee Sales Ledger – invoicing; statements; credit control
- Oversee Purchase ledger – checking invoices; reconciling supplier statements; payment runs
- First point of contact for Pension Providers
- First point of contact for the Accounts Management Company (BDO) regarding payroll queries
- Line manage and oversee 2 full time administrators and 1 part time administrators all working in the finance team
- Reporting to the Manager Director
The Company has more than sixty years of experience in construction hoists of all kinds and we offer every type of hoist for hire. All of our products and services are geared towards complex projects including renovation projects, construction projects, modernization, infrastructure, events and healthcare.
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via the website enclosing your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you should be considered for this position.