Our client, a health Club based in Shrewsbury has an opportunity for a Receptionist on a part time basis.
Working on the front desk, the working hours are 16-20 hours per week in shifts from either 5:30am – 2:30pm or 2:00pm – 10:00pm.
The main responsibilities involve:
- To greet all guests and members on arrival in a friendly manner
- To take bookings for facilities
- To answer all general enquiries and help members and guests get the most from their visit
- To answer all incoming calls before the 4th ring and to direct the call appropriately
- To ensure all Club policies and payments are accurately enforced in a friendly and welcoming manner
- To take all payments and process through the till
- To take initial membership enquiries and pass on to the sales team
- To understand all activities and the programme of events so that you can advise members and guests appropriately
- To deal with customer comments and complaints in a timely and appropriate manner
- Have a complete understanding of the Health & Safety policies and procedures and assist the team in ensuring they are implemented
This is a permanent role which would suit a friendly, motivated individual with an excellent attention to detail. They are offering an attractive salary of £7.20 – 7.50 per hour.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to James via Hired Online today!
Apply for Part-time Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly