Great opportunity to join a friendly team in an expanding company.
About Our Company
Total Rehab Solutions Ltd is a provider of top quality physiotherapy services throughout central and southern England. We provide services for multiple corporate referral streams and for private patients.
Because of our clinical quality and service delivery record, we have been requested to open a large number of clinics across the country. This expansion will take us to at least 25 clinics within the next 12 months, providing great opportunities for internal progression.
You will work between at our well-established clinic in Basingstoke. Key responsibilities include management of a varied MSK caseload and working with management to further develop the private client base at these clinics.
Are You the Right Person for This Role?
Are you committed to excellent patient/customer care, with a desire to continuously develop?
Do you have:
- The drive to succeed in the challenging environments of private practice?
- A willingness to learn and develop clinically?
- The ability to work proactively?
- Excellent communication skills?
- Full CSP and HCPC registration?
Are We the Right Company for You?
Some of the benefits of working with us are:
- Working in a friendly environment with a company that is renowned for its quality, performance and a genuine caring attitude
- Varied caseload – you will manage patients from multiple referral streams and private patients
A great balance of autonomy and structured support, including:
- Full time administration team support – meaning that you can focus on your patients’ needs without distraction
- Regular in-service training
- Support for relevant external courses/CPD opportunities
- Senior physiotherapist support
- Clinical and personal development opportunities
- Excellent rates of pay and opportunities to progress within the company
If you would like to find out more about us before applying for this opportunity, we can arrange for you to speak with our operations manager Alex Jones.
NOTE: Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship support for candidates.
Start Date and Selection Process:
- Send us your CV together with a covering letter setting out your reasons for applying, and why you believe that you are the right person for this role
- Those applicants shortlisted will be invited for interview in December
- Start date – January 2017