Do you have at least 3 years working as a Management Accountant?
Our client, a renewable fuel provider based just outside Shrewsbury, has an exciting vacancy for a Management Accountant to join their organisation.
Working closely with the operations team, with the potential to expand your role as the business grows, the role will involve but is not exclusive to:
- Developing and improving reports for front line staff to increase commercial performance
- Implementing Sage accounting system (including transfer and input of data)
- Summarising business data for board reports
- Improving month end processes and ensuring procedures are efficient and robust
- Assisting with other elements in the finance team including processing of sales and purchase ledgers.
The successful candidate will have a track record in developing successful relationships with front line staff, and working as part of a small team. Our client will consider candidates with no formal qualifications but it is essential you have industry accountancy experience. It would be highly beneficial if you possess or are working towards holding a CIMA or ACCA qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, energetic individual to further their career.
This is a full time role initially starting on a temporary contract and turning permanent after a short probationary period offering the chance to negotiate your salary based on your experience.
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV to Rob via Hired Online today!
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly